Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Peaceful Green Oasis ....





SO!
I had a site visit down town and was headed back to work to put together the quote....
When I drove by this nursery and thought....
"You know,  I have driven by here a million times and I have heard so many people
talk about what a great nursery it is and it's not even 80 degrees out... 
you should stop. Oh! Dang! I just missed the turn....that's okay, go around the block" 

Yes, it really was a choppy, dot dot dot, run on thought. 
That is how I process and make decisions. 
So, I did go around the block, stop in, and thought I would share my little trip with you. 



Whitfill Nursery started right here in 1943 and has been family owned and 
operated ever since. 


This is such a pretty place in the middle of a residential area. 
The variety is amazing and all the staff is so helpful and knowledgeable. 


Supplies..... look at how thick that wall is. I think its real adobe.


An aviary with 2 HUGE parrots and lots of cockatoos.
Goats and chickens too.


A spot or two to sit and think or just enjoy the prettiness.


A vintage truck vignette.


824 E. Glendale Ave, Phoenix AZ
If your ever in the area, you should stop in. 












2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I've been there, it is amazing isn't it. So much to see and it is all displayed so beautifully. We all need to get together for lunch.

Lisa said...

This looks like such a fun place!